Friday, September 24, 2010

School!!


My second sophomore semester at school has officially begun so I haven't obviously uploaded anything new to the blog in quite some time. I decided to upload the preliminary drawing to my first piece of the year which is for my Illustration Techniques 2 class. We were each assigned a fortune from a fortune cookie and we had to elaborate abstractly from whatever we were given to illustrate. My fortune is "The first step to better things is to imagine them." I won't go into any detail on why I chose to do what I did, that is left up to you to figure out :)

I'll start value studies tonight and painting tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. looking great; good choice on the arm placement/anatomy. you should definitely photoshop a giant oversized burrito into the sorcerers hands, as he wields it to draw out the gnarled hellspawn. the monster does look hungry...

    ReplyDelete